Apollo Fire Alarm System EN54
SystemHUB Distribution Inc. is the no. 1 fire alarm system distributor in the Philippines. The FDAS products are world class made in UK provided by the most trusted brand from Apollo Fire UK with its high quality product types – addressable analogue system and conventional system such as smoke detector, heat detector, beam detector, manual call point, pull station, sounder beacon, fire alarm bell, fire control panel, strobe light and other fire security solution products which are EN54 Certified.
Soteria detectors are powered by next geberation digital communication, from apollo, core protocol*
• Increased addressing capacity up to 254 per loop
• Higher loop power for today’s demand for evermore sophisticated Audio Visual
• Greater system flexibility through devices grouping and modes to cater for every project
• Incorporating PureLight® detection technology, Apollo’s optical technology which increases the reliability of fire detection and results in fewer false alarms
• Five operating modes for optical smoke and multisensor detectors and seven operating modes for heat detectors, each approved to EN 54 standards.
• Automatic drift compensation where the detector automatically compensates for the build-up of contamination, maintaining a stable alarm threshold
• Integrated smart isolator in the head to maintain loop integrity
• Up to 10 times quicker maintenance using FasTest®
Discovery is a range of high specification, analogue addressable fire detectors. Discovery detectors offer reliable detection and false alarm management through a combination of EN 54 approved operating modes and sophisticated algorithms. Discovery has a ‘distributed intelligence’ system, where decisions are made in the detector head as well as the fire control panel. Drift compensation is also incorporated into the detector, allowing it to adapt to dirty or dusty environments which reduces false alarms.
Two-Wire AlarmSense® has been developed to make the design and installation of a fire detection and alarm system easier and more cost-effective for small to medium sized buildings. The range also allows an existing system to be extended or modified if necessary. This flexibility makes AlarmSense an excellent choice for use in Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO).
XPander is a range of wireless products where individual detectors, call points, alarm devices and interfaces communicate through a Loop Interface with an Apollo addressable system, using radio signals. Radio communication of the XPander range of products is bi-directional and it is certified to the radio standard, EN 54-25. The XPander Diversity Loop Interface Unit is connected to the loop in the same way as any other device, such as an input/output unit.